Welcome to iicontact (“iicontact”, “we,” “us” or “our”). iicontact is a powerful tool that helps you reconnect with people you have met face to face in real life, had good vibes with and with whom you wish to reconnect.
· By using our service you understand and agree that we are providing a tool for you to reconnect with people you’ve met in real life and with whom you had a good connection in real life. This means that you may exchange messages (content) with other Users
· Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
· Physical characteristics that best describe yourself (e.g., gender, age bracket, eye color, etc). This information allows us to help you reconnect with other users you’re searching for.
· User Content (text messages exchanged privately with other users through our messaging system).
· We might use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service that assists us in improving the Service.
Log file information:
· When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. We may collect information from notifications sent to our Users which then help us track which notifications are read and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
· When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by iicontact.
· A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you use the Service and may help us or others provide reports. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
· help you efficiently access your information after you access the service
· remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
· Improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
· develop and test new products and features
· monitor metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic
· diagnose or fix technology problems
· automatically update the iicontact application on your device.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside iicontact without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
· We also may share your information as well as information from tools like log files and device identifiers and location data with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
· We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
· We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from a jurisdiction of any country where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
· Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the European union or any other country in which iicontact or Service Providers maintain facilities.
· iicontact or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the United States or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from European Union (E.U) laws, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
· We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps. However, iicontact cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to iicontact or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
· Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for controlling access to your messages between you and iicontact, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
· iicontact or its Service Providers may retain information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
iicontact does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to access the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. OTHER SERVICES
7. HOW TO CONTACT US
©2018 – Copyright iicontact – All rights reserved